Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of hands reach or too large to cut with secateurs, requiring 2 hands.
Bypass action loppers have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a precise clean and healthy cut. Ideal for rose bushes, shrubs and general pruning of green live wood.
- Premium ground carbon steel, non-stick blades for a smoother cut
- Sap groove to direct sap away from the blades to prevent them from sticking
- Large shock absorbing cushion buffers
- Aluminium lightweight handles with non-slip comfort grip
- 5 year guarantee
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, as the bypass action is less likely to cause bruising and damage to the stems
- Ideal for all pruning tasks
- Bypass Loppers are not ideal for dead wood as this will blunt the blades
- Cutting diameter 40mm